Sunday, January 28, 2007

TOP AWARD 2006 (My happinest day)

I and the my most favourite singer,Thongchai Mcintyre (P'Bird)

TOP AWARDS 2006 is an event awarding prize to outstanding actor,actress,singer and everything that concerns with entertainment such as drama ,master of ceremonies and talk show etc. in 2006.It is organized on Friday 26th January,2007 at Thailand Culture Center.
TOP AWARDS is organized every year by TV POOL that is the most magazine of Thailand.These awards are prideful awards of everybody in entertainment because the awards come from voting results of people in Thailand.
Concept of TOP AWARDS 2006 is everybody must wear yellow evening dress because this year is The King's ascend the throne 80 years celebration.

I go to TOP AWARDS with my father.My mother can't go because she doesn't have a yellow evening dress.My father gets TOP AWARDS 2006's invitation card because my father is a friend of TV POOL owner.I want to go there very much because I want to meet and take photographs with my favourite stars and singers and the most important,I want to meet and take photographs with the my most favourite singer,Thongchai Mcintyre or P'Bird closely.That is my dream through I have favored him for 17 years.I and my father arrive there about 17.00,but TOP AWARDS 2006 starts about 18.30.We arrive there very early because I want to wait P'Bird and my others favourite artists.At this time,it has few people and many artists don't come.We meet my father's friends and then,we drink a soft drink and my father photographs me.At 17.45 some artists come.I take a photograph with Nirut Sirichanya,who is a great actor.He is the first artist that I take photograph together.He is an old man,but he looks very smart.I take photograph with P'Dan and P'Beam,who are D2B that my favourite band.I also get their signature.I feel very glad.While I am waiting P'Bird,I am taking photographs with many artists such as P'Jeen,who is my favourite singer in Academy Fantasia I,and P'Tui,who is my favourite singer in Academy Fantasia III.I have waited P'Bird until about 18.15.At this time,I see many journalists in front of someone.I know immediately,that is the most my favourite singer,P'Bird.He is coming!!!! He is coming!!!! Oh! my god! I feel the most excited in my life.P'Bird comes with his personal manager,whose name is Nok-Noy and many singers of Grammy company such as Golf,Mike,Punch,Ice and Potato band etc.It has many crowds.I can't see P'Bird clearly and my father photographs them.P'Bird and many singers of Grammy company stay there about 4-5 minutes and then,they go into the hall.I feel very happy because I see P'Bird very closely,although I don't see him clearly.I go to toilet and then,I and my father go into the hall.The most excited situation in my life happens after we go into the hall.When we are in the hall.It has few people.Everybody can sit everywhere that he or she wants.I look for P'Bird.At first,my father wants to sit a seat that is far from a stage,but I tell him I want to sit a seat that is near a stage in order to I want to see closely and clearly when P'Bird get the award.When we go to E row that is near a stage,Suddenly!!!! I see P'Bird in my left side.I feel very excited again.When I see him,I go to meet him immediately.At first,his staffs don't allow me to meet him.They tell me that P'Bird is working,but I still want to meet him.Finally,they allow me to meet him.I go into a row that is behind his row.When I go to a seat that is behind his seat.I lean myself to him very closely and say hello him.At this time, I feel the most excited and happinest in my life.I tell him that I have liked him for 17 years ago.He is very friendly.He asks me,Have you a ticket of my concert ?.I answers,Yes I have your concert's ticket on 10 March.He whispers me that it has a ticket on 9 March(Oh!!! I feel very shy).His sound is very smart and warm.While I am talking with him,my father is also photographing me and him.I take photogragh with him very closely that is the closest in my life,and I hands my book that has few signatures of some artists to him in order to he signs his signature in the first page of this book.While he is signing,I tell him my nickname,Nong Poon,so he writes my name too.Moreover,before I leave ,I want to shake hand with him.I tell him that I want to shake hand with him,so we shake hand together.He is very kind.His hand is very soft and smooth.I feel very warm and very shy when I shake hand with him.After we shake hand,my hand is shaking 555.I feel very happy.After that,I and my father go to E row.This row is opposite of P'Bird's row.I can see P'Bird throughout.The row that we sit is specific chair to artists,but we don't know.We know it when staffs tell us that we must move and sit another row,but TOP AWARDS 2006 has already started,so we can't move anywhere.I feel anixious that staffs tell us again,and many artist,who sit here,don't have a seat,so I oftens look around myself.While I am looking at around myself,my eyes and P'Bird'eyes meet together by chance.He smiles to me.I also smile to him.Oh!!! I am very shy and happy.I and my father sit this row throughout.There are many artists around us.When P'Bird get a award,I am very happy.I clap and acclaim to him.Furthermore, my favourite actor,Ken (Thiradet),my favourite actress,Ann and my favourite duo,P'Dan and P'Beam get this award too.After finished giving awards to popular artists,all artists,who get the awards,photograph with a princess,who is president in TOP AWARDS 2006 and the others including me and my father can't go out until a princess has already left.While I am waiting for a door of the hall opens,I photographs with two artists,Noi (Butsakon) and Ooy (Thana).Noi is an actress and she is Ken's sweetheart.They love together for a long time and Ooy is an actor.He had ever been a singer.He is a duo with Leaf.When the door opens,I see P'Bird and many jourists that around of him.He is giving interview to many jourists.There are many people.I raise up my head to see him and call him and my father photographs him.In his hand,it has the award.He looks very happy.After that,he leaves the hall and many jourists and his fans follow him.I and my father go home.

This day is my happinest day.For 17 years ago,I have favored P'Bird,I want to photograph with him very closely,talk with him together,see him very clearly,get his signature by myself and shake hand with him.Those are my dream through 17 years ago,and Now,my dream comes true.I feel very happy and I never forget this day forever.


P.S On 10 March,2007 I will go to P'Bird's concert,"Bird Open Floor".This day is after I have already finished my final exam.That's good!!! I will rest and have fun after terrible exam in P'Bird's Concert.I hope that I will see him clearly and closely again and I hope that he will remember me.

No comments: