Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mount Fuji

Mount Fuji or Fujisan (Japanese language) is the symbol of Japan.It is a dormant volcano that is with 3,776 meters Japan's highest mountain.It is very popular among artists and common people.
This beautiful mountain stands on the border between Yamanashi and Shizuoka Prefectures and can be seen from Tokyo,where is a capital of Japan,and Yokohama on clear days,but the easiest way to view this mountain is from the train on a trip along the Tokaido Line between Tokyo and Osaka.If you take the shinkansen,which is Japan's bullet train, from Tokyo in direction of Nagoya,Kyoto and Osaka,the best view of Mount Fuji can be enjoyed from around Shin-Fuji Station on the right hand side of the train, about 40 to 45 minutes after leaving Tokyo.
However, that clouds and poor visibility often block the beautiful view of Mount Fuji,so you have to consider yourself lucky if you get a clear view of the mountain.Visibility tends to be better during the colder seasons of the year than in summer,and in early morning and late evening hours.
If you want to enjoy Mount Fuji at a more leisurely pace and from a nice natural surrounding,you should head to the Fuji Five Lake or Fujigoko (Japanese language)region at the northern foot of the mountain or to Hakone,a nearby hot spring resort.
Mount Fuji is officially open for climbing during July and August via several routes.

Attractions
Climbing Mount Fuji - A guide to climbing Mount Fuji.
Fuji Five Lakes - Resort at the foot of Mount Fuji.
Hakone - Hot spring resort with views of Mount Fuji.

I had ever gone to Japan in two times.I had ever gone to Mount Fuji at the first times,but I couldn't see the famous and beautiful mountain clearly because my trip went to Mount Fuji too late.It was too dark to see Mount Fuji clearly.I couldsee only snow that was on the top of the mountain and the weather is very cold.Although,I couldn't see Mount Fuji when I went to it,but it is very lucky that I saw it clearly when I was in airplane,and when I was in the shinkansen.It was the most beautiful mountain that I had ever seen. Although,I had ever seen the mountain,but I want to see Mount Fuji closely.I hope that I will have a chance to see it very closely and clearly that I want.


I don't doubt why Mount Fuji is the symbol of Japan and very popular in people around the world.


No comments: