Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sat 20/01/2007

This day,I learn English in Chulalongkorn University.My mother and my father don't see me off.They go to a province with my aunt and my uncle.I envy them very much.My driver and my grandmother see me off to replace them.While I am learning,I feel very sleepy because I slept very late last night,so I buy a glass of chocolate.Today,it is football game of between Chulalongkorn University and Thammasat University.While I am learning,I meet my close friend,Pear.We don't meet together for a long time.I am ver glad.She is very nice.She learns in Chulalongkorn University.After finished learning,I want to go to SHIMARU or I-SHI,where is a shop that sell about KAT-TUN and all asian singers.I always buy products of KAT-TUN in there.I want to go there because I want to buy Johnny's Jr.Countdown's concert that yesterday it didnt have.I buy Johnny's Jr.Countdown's concert and a new release of Dong Bang.After that,we go to a restaurant.I can't remember a name of restaurant.This restaurant I oftens eat food in here,but my grandmother have never eaten in here.I eat a bowl of noodle.It is very delicious.Then,my driver see me and my grandmother in ABAC.Today,I learn criminal law subject in ABAC.I stay in Nampheung's dormitory and my grandmother stays in E building to wait me.After finished this class,I come home.When I stay at home,I watch DVD of Countdown's concert and Music Station's concert.Kame,my favourite singer is very nice.
Today,I feel very tired and bored.I feel I that I learn too much.I don't have a day that I rest.I learn everyday.I want to travel or rest in holiday as my friends.Although,I feel too bad,but I can't do anything.

No comments: