Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thu 18/01/2007


Today is Thursday.I like this day more than the others days because I learn only one subject,Engish for law.I learn only 1 hours and a half (9.30-11.00)and my teacher often lets us go before time up about a half (10.30)only this day.In normally,I go to Chidlom to learn piano,but this month I drop it because my teacher is very busy,so today I feel very happy.After finished class,I and Nampheung go to a restaurant,but she doesn't eat because she isn't hungry.I eat fried chicken with rice.After that,we go to Nampheung's dormitory.I wait Ae,my driver there.Ae arrives at 11.45.Today,Nampheung goes to meet a dentist and I go to Suwannapoom airport.My mother have gone to Narathiwat on Tuesday-Thursday,so today she comes home.I have waited her for 2 hours,but I don't feel bored,because I watch a drama,Tatta Hitotsu no koi that Kame played in my car.When she arrives,she feel very hungry,so we go to eat noodles.We arrive home at 15.00.At first, I want to watch television,but I feel very sleepy,so I go to bed immediately and my mother watchs Winter Love Song' VCDs that Bae Yong Jun played.He is her favourite star.This drama is Korea drama and it is very famous not only in Korea but also in international country,especially in Japan.Japanese like this drama very much and they favor Bae Yong Jun because of this drama.He also received award of Japan in this drama.I have slept for 2 hours and gets up to watch the drama with my mother.In my dinner,I eat food that from Narathiwat.They are very delicious.After that I watch television and practise Japanese language together because tomorrow,I am going to learn Japanese language that I like it very much.
P.S My picture is in Buddha's teachings in Japan that teaches us "Don't see,don't talk and don't listen in bad things through these three monkeys .I know it when I went to Japan.

No comments: