Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Watching Harry Potter in 3D

On Thursday I normally study a piano lesson and a Japanese lesson, but today, August 2, I didn’t study them because I went to watch Harry Potter in 3D at IMAX Theatre at Siam Paragon with my aunt from Narathiwat and my uncle. I have never watched a cinema in3D before. In fact, I wanted to watch it since last Thursday but my parents were too busy. At that time, I felt sad because my parents promised me that they would take me to watch Harry Potter in3D on that day. After that, my parents promised again that they would take me to watch Harry Potter in 3D on Monday , July 30, but when we went to IMAX theatre, one of the staff of IMAX theatre told us that the screen was out of order, so my aunt, my uncle and I went to watch it on Thursday.
Before we watched Harry Potter in 3D, we ate lunch very quickly. Harry Potter in 3D started at 2.00 p.m. Our seats were near the cinema screen. The IMAX theatre had a bigger and wider screen than that of other theatres. The entire story wasn’t in 3D. We watched Harry Potter in 3D for only 20 minutes before the end that the staffs of the theatre showed green 3D glasses symbol on the cinema screen to tell everybody to put on 3D glasses. At first, I think the time was too short for watching 3D, but after I watched the movie in 3D. I feel it is too long because I feel stunned very much. Harry Potter in 3D ended at 4.15 p.m.
I feel disappointed a little bit because the story isn’t fun and exciting as I think. Moreover, the Thai subtitles aren’t clear.

No comments: