Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Moving Nampheung’s room


On Monday 27th of August, 2007 I went to Nampheung’s dormitory very early as every day, but this day Nampheung and her mother moved the room to a new room that on upstairs from the old room. It was bigger than the old room, but it was very dirty. There were many dusts in this new room, so before I and Nampheung studied English II ,I helped them to move things such as their cloths, Nampheung’s books, their bags and keyboard of Nampheung’s computer etc. I helped her mother moved a bed, a table and a dresser in the new room. Moreover, I also rubbed the new room in 2 times. I felt tired, but I also felt happy because I could help them moving the room. I felt worried every timed that I went to their room very early. It made annoy for them.
Helping them in this time decreases my worrying because I feel it compensates for I annoy them almost every morning.

No comments: