Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My shameful situation

When I did my blog about I watched meteor at Pakchong, I searched meteor’s picture. While I was searching it, I saw some information in internet. It told that on 27th of August it would have Mars at midnight. I felt very excited, and I told my aunt, my uncle and my friends about it. Moreover, I also wrote memo the phenomenon in my mobile.
When on Monday 27th of August I felt very excited and happy, and I also reminded my friends about the phenomenon. After I arrived at home at 8 P.M., I called my friend, who I forgot to tell this phenomenon. She liked to watch phenomenon as me. At that time, I didn’t know what side that Mars would appear, so I searched it in internet again in order to tell it to my friends. When I saw the information again, it appeared that it had Mars on 27th of August, but it was 27th of August, 2003. It wasn’t in this year. In this year, it had Mars on 19th of December. At that time, I felt disappointed and shameful. I didn’t see the information carefully beforehand. I hurried to call everyone who I told this phenomenon, and said “Sorry” to everyone. My aunt and my uncle stayed in Pakchong. They went there to watch Mars. I felt very worried that I made them waste the time, but they said “Never Mind”. While I was searching another phenomenon that would appear in this year, I found information that made me feel better. It would have the lunar eclipse tomorrow, on Tuesday 28th of August. It had happened since from 14.54 P.M to 20.21 P.M, but in Thailand could see this phenomenon after 18.32 P.M. I hurried to tell the phenomenon to my aunt, my uncle, and my friends
I felt disappointed again because at the time in the day that had the lunar eclipse happen I couldn’t see it because it had many cloud in the sky. It obscured the moon. At that time, my feeling was same as the day that I watched meteor.
This shameful situation teaches me that in the future I should be careful to do or see something. I will try to see or do something clearly and carefully before deciding and understanding.

No comments: