Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sat 11/11/2006


Today, the weather is too hot. I don't like very much. In the morning, I get up at 6.30AM. I eat macaroni with my mother and my father in the breakfast. While I am eating macaroni, I am watching television. I watch old music video,Sabye-Sabye that I watched yesterday.I learn English language with A.Jaroon in Chulalongkorn University at 9.00AM. After that, I eat a bowl of noodles with my mother and my father in a restaurant. It isn't delicious that makes me to feel in a a bad mood. Then, I go to my university,ABAC. I learn a criminal law. a teacher,who teaches this subject, is kind and friendly.This class is finished at 3.30PM that before the time up about 1 hours and 30 minutes. That's good. After that, I go to Fashion Island with my mother. At first, I don't want to go because I want to watch Music Station that is Japanese song program. It starts at 5.00PM. every Saturday. If I go to Fashion Island with my mother, I won't watch Music Station,but when I arrive at the Fashion Island, My feeling changes immediately because I remember that today, it has a fair and a concert in Fashion Island. Their name are Vick 3 Param 4 and I remember that my favourite star,Aum (Atichart Chumnanon) comes here. I am very excited because I have never seen him. My mother had ever seen him.She tell me that " P'Aum is very handsome". Today, P'Aum go there in order to sing a song and promote his new television play. I take many photographs of P'Aum. He is very handsome. He looks bright and his sound is very smart. I am very happy. I arrive home at 7.45PM.
Tomorrow is my birthday,but I feel lonely more than every birthday because my relations,my sister, my brother, my aunt and my uncle can't go to my birthday party same as every my birthday. I understand them,but I still feel lonely. This my birthday I hope that my friends in the old school don't forget my birthday. I don't like when someone forgets my birthday because I think that my birthday is important and I feel that who forget my birthday,I am not important for them that makes me to feel very bad.

No comments: