Monday, November 20, 2006

My Profile



My name is Kireeda Patanaphakdee.You can called me "Poon".I am Thai.My birthday is 12 November,1987 that passed about 1 week.I am 19 years old.My blood type is O. My old school is St.Joseph Convent school.Now,I am studying in ABAC or Assumption University in faculty of law.My close friends in my old school' name are Lookpla , Kade and Pom and my close friends in ABAC 'name are Nampheung , Natt , View , Kade , Champ , L, Meow,Mod and Gae. I have my close friends and my friends in ABAC more than in St.Joseph Convent.That makes me feel happy.I have got black hair, big black eyes and yellow complexion.I am a small woman.My height is only 155 cm.and my weight is about 43 km.
I am a shy woman.I always feel shy and afraid when I meet someone in the first time and when I stand in front of many people, My beat is very fast.I always feel excited more than the fact.I am a lonely woman. I hate to stay alone in everywhere. Especially, staying alone in foreign country.I had ever studied in foreign country, New Zealand when I was about 14 years old. I cried everday.I was homesick very much.My weight became below 5 km.After I arrived in Thailand and met my family. I feel happy again.But in normally I am a cheerful woman.I like to play or talk with my friends.Sometimes I like to make everybody has fun.I am sincere with my friends.I love and care my friends.Especially, with my love friends.
I am a sensitive woman.When I watch a sad movie or touched screen, I always cry follow the movie or when I console my friend who is sad, I often cry with my friend together.
I don't like when I am controlled or am exerted pressure on that make me to be a stubborn woman.I like to someone tell or request me to do something, I will do it willingly.
I don't like a person who is selfish,show off his intelligence or his ability. When I meet him that make me feel in a bad mood immediately.
My favourite food are ramen, sushi, steak, spagetti, noodle and macaroni. My favourite fruits are water-melon, grape, durian, orange, apple, pineapple and mangoteen. My favourite colours are red, blue, violet, white, pink, orange and green. My favourite sport is badminton. My favourite Thai singer is Thongchai Mcintyre,whose name is Bird. I called him " Pi Bird" I have liked him since I am 2 years old. It's long time.Although, I like him less than in the past. My favourite Japanese singers are Jin Akanishi (Jin) and Kazuya Kamenashi (Kame).I have liked them for 4 years. It is shortter time than Pi Bird,but I love them more than Pi Bird. They make me to like a Japanese language and everything of Japan. I want to understand when they speak,so I learn Japanese language.I hope that in the future, I can understand and speak Japanese language well. My favourite bands are Dong Bang Shin ki and Kat-Tun,but I like Kat-Tun more than Dong Bang Shin Ki.Dong Bang Shin ki is a Korean band that consist of Hero , U-Know, Micky, Xiang and Max.Kat-Tun is a Japanese band that consist of Kazuya Kamenashi, Jin Akanishi, Junnosuke Taguchi, Koki Tanaka, Tatsuya Ueda and Yuichi Nakamaru.Do you know why is Kat-Tun is the most my favourite band because Jin and Kame is one of members in this band and my favourite cartoons are Mickey Mouse, Cinnamon Roll and Conan.
In my freetime, I watch television or VCD and DVD of Kat-Tun, play computer and read comics. Sometimes, I go shopping with my mother. I like to go to Siam because I like to buy fictions and CD or VCD or DVD of Kat-Tun in I-SHI shop, but I don't like a weather.The weather is very hot.
In the future, I will be an international legal adviser in Japan.I will stay in Japan with my family.I don't want to be alone. I hope that my Japanese language will be good.

My life will be successful,meet many good persons and to be happy Forever

No comments: