Saturday, September 8, 2007

One of my horrible experiences

On Thursday 7th of September, 2007 I have the thread in my ingrown operation removed after the operation last Thursday. From last Thursday to Tuesday I couldn’t eat anything except soup, and rice porridge. They weren’t delicious, and they made me lose my appetite. Moreover, I couldn’t talk to anyone because of the pain from the operation and because of the fact that the thread hurt the lining of my cheek. I felt very bad. Last Thursday that I had just hewed my ingrown tooth, a lot of blood came out of the wound. I felt nauseated and pain. That night I was sick.
On Tuesday, I felt annoyed with the part of the silk that pricked my cheek, so I went to Bumrungrad Hospital with my mother to have only the part of the silk removed. The dentist, who was my mother’s friend, did it for me. After that, I could talk but not much. I could eat normally, but not much either.
On Wednesday, I could talk more, and I could eat some biscuits, chocolate and potato chips. I felt very happy.
Today I feel terrified, but I also feel happy at the same time because I will have my thread removed. My friend told me that it wasn’t painful. Although, I asked my friends about the thread removal, I still feel afraid. Before I go to the dentist’s room to my hands are cold and pale. When I have the silk removed, it isn’t the same as my friend told me. I feel hurt like something pinches my gum. The dentist asks me when I will be hewed my three ingrown teeth . I tell him immediately that I want to hew them after the final exam.
After the removal, I feel very happy. I can eat everything, and talk or sing a song.

No comments: